Monday 2 March 2009

sunday , wonderful sunday ----from my diary




In the morning , I walked in the village with earphone of radio when i went into the churchyard where many tombstones are on the tilt. Many religious believer were singing in the church and i could hear the melodous song .

At noon , my friend dove me to the campus. i chatted with my friends in hometown on line when i was having my lunch. Having finished my lunch , i went to the sports cetre where i saw some guys was playing what i had not seen before . One man friendly asked me if i was waiting for someone.I said "no, i am just curious about what you are playing." He kindly introduced "This is cricket, we are belong to the club.".Wow, this is what i have heard the most popular sports in India. It seems like playing baseball. But the guy whose name is AKARSH told me ,that when you wave you arm to pitch the ball, you must keep you arms direct that is to say, your elbow joint must be kept 180 degrees. When the batter missed the ball and the ball hitted three pillar behind the batter. the batter are kicked out. The rule sounds easy to understand. Another guy gave me a ball to have a pitching. I emulated those members with some cheating actions. It's wonderful.Those guys invited me to visit next Wednesday. They really are so kind. AKARSH told me he was a master in SOE and his major was engine design what he planned to go to USA to continue studying for his PHD degree.When i get out of the sports cetre , it was darking and my friend came to drive me home.
What a wonderful sunday!

1st,Mar,2009



1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you had a very good Sunday! Welcome to England!

    ReplyDelete