Monday 2 March 2009

first presentation in UK--from my diary







The time is 0 past 26 minutes on 27th Feb ,I have finished my ppt about today's homework . It's interesting to do a shopping in a team with a DC recording the course and return to prepare a presestation to state ower conclusion about shopping plan /the course/finding in the hall/how to find what you want. Another interesting day , to me.Our team did a sucessful presentation in the morning though the color of the ppt is relatively a bit dark .We have been changed by other guys in the class about our questionair just as what we have done to them. Luckly we handled it and i am confident to do better next time.In order to grab the chance of presentation , i quited the lecture in 83 Building. I think it is better to me to do more speaking exercises.In the afternoon , our class have been drived to MK to do some shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment