Thursday 5 March 2009

SELFINTRODUCTION FOR FRIENDS MAKING

If you want to make friends, resume is not enough. Resume is easy to make out. I have done it many times for whatever kind of need: job, study, issuing paper...etc. I have to say, I think resumes are not for people but just for organization because of its boring form and lack of feeling. Till now, none friend of mine have been found by myself just from his or her resume.

For the sake of making friends, sharing past experience maybe neccessary, that could help finding many commons each other. So, sometimes introduction is needed.

As to me, Michael.Yang, male, 172cm's tall, came from China, I was born in a rural village in china and was once a cute infant beloved by many adults-- not only because i was healthy and good-looking(just was, not now), but also because I was amiable to whoever i met and could remember them. Mother told me that I could be nursed by almost every warm elder whenever she had to work in the farmland.

My father has been a teacher, his attitude to responsbility and duty has produced effect on me just as what his hobbies have done.

Thanks to my parents' encouragement and my teachers' endeavors , I have been cultivated many hobbies during my time in school. Reading, sing, all kinds of sports such as table tennis, basketball, badminton, soccer... I am a typical Gemini and curious about what I don't know. To me ,life is a interesting course. I really enjoy my life though in which I have met all kinds difficulties constantly. My hobbies and inherited optimism always help me break through those tough time in addition with diligency.

I got my Bachor's degree on aeroengine in 1997. Then I had to go to work because of financial reason. Three years later, I returned to university to study for my Master's degree which I finally harvested in 2003.

In my spare time, I like reading essays and poems espcially chinese classical ones.Somtimes I have sports with my workmates, usually it's basketball or badminton. Whenever I finished my sports and returned, it is good time for me to appreciate music in popular board.

I like chating with those young guys in my office, exchanging opinions about work, sharing favorite music or useful knowledge etc. They usually think I am like a senior student in university especially being thirsty for unknown. I am very happy to hear this because I have been 34 years old and have been a senior engieneer in my field. I hope my mind would forever young just like my english name--Michael.Yang have implied--full of energy, forever young.

To me, doing a self-introduction is not easy. Not because I think I am a big shot, but because I myself always want to know-- who i am. Somtimes I look at myself in the mirror and can't help asking the guy in it "who are you? Is that me?", just as what I did twenty or even more years ago when I was a teen boy.

Someone said, there are not two same leaves in the world. I believe I am a unique one just as what other people is in the world.

But I am still in the course of finding myself.

Marbe you could help me. Would you mind?

If you are on the same way, how about helping each other?

No comments:

Post a Comment